Easy Breezy

Easy Breezy
Being creative every day and making it look Easy Breezy!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Darling Chef Wardrobe

First off let me say that I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  I have been without a computer for a bit since my computer was attacked by a virus!  It's up and running now, but I lost everything.  Luckily I did have a backup so I was able to retreive most of my pictures and important files.  Whew!  Unfortunately, the hacker came from someone who commented on my blog! SHAME ON YOU HACKER!!

Now I'd like to share with y'all some things I made for my darling niece for Christmas.  Santa let it slip that "darling" was getting a play kitchen under the tree this year, so I thought she would need to be properly dressed for her new chef duties.

I couldn't resist this adorable fabric I found at Hobby Lobby.  I made her a dress last summer with something similar and had to have it.  I bought two yards of it back in August and I have plenty left so I'm sure I'll be making something cute for her to wear this spring too.  And if she gets a new baby sister this spring, I'll be making two cute things.  She could be getting a brother, so we'll have to wait and see. Of course I'll be sewing for a darling baby nephew too, but not using this fabric! :)

I didn't have a pattern for a chef hat or apron so I thought I'd look online to see what I could find.  I got lucky and found a FREE pattern for the apron, pot holder and oven mitt and then a seperate pattern, also FREE for the hat!  Both patterns were so simple I got all my sewing done in an afternoon.






As you can see, the baby loved her new chef wardrobe!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from y'all!

view sourceprint? 01 09 10