Easy Breezy

Easy Breezy
Being creative every day and making it look Easy Breezy!

Monday, October 10, 2011

I Couldn't Help Myself!

Okay, if anyone overhears me saying I'm going to Hobby Lobby or Hancocks, please host an intervention!  Things are really getting out of hand with all the fabric buying.  I may have to start quilting to use up all my scraps, because y'all know a true crafter NEVER throws away scraps! 

So anyway,  I was strolling through Hancocks the other day just "looking" and I saw this adorable fabric!  I thought to myself, "my darling niece NEEDS something made from this!"  So I bought this cute witch hat fabric, then ran right next door to Hobby Lobby... you can see why I'm having such issues with Hobby Lobby and Hancocks right next door to each other... and I bought the orange and white polka dot. 
Then I rushed home and whipped up this little cutie!


The beauty of a pillowcase dress is that next year she can wear it as a top with a pair of leggings since babies don't really get wider just longer!

Sharing with:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I love hearing from y'all!

view sourceprint? 01 09 10